1/28/2011

So, I guess I owe you an introduction

I really was hoping that this wasn't going to turn into a diary, or just pictures of things I found that are pretty, so I'll try and find the middle course.
I'm in my mid-teens, not yet openly bisexual, female, and I guess slightly different to my peers, though not by much on the outside. I've got my hair cut like a boy and I love skinny jeans. I wish I'd lived in the mid-1970's because I'd have fitted in so well with the punk movement - it all seemed so exciting back then! I get my depressive moment I suppose but I'm not an emo, though I think people who take the piss out of them should stop creating stereotypes. I'm outspoken and love politics ect. and I want to be an investigative journalist. I'm a rampant feminist and think Germaine Greer deserves a bloody medal. The closest I've ever come to a celebirty experience was meeting Kate Mosse, the writer not the novelist. I probably spend too much time on the internet, and I'm too easily influenced.
So that's me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment